Audi A6 C7 and A7 4G8 2009-2018 Radio Upgrade with 8.4 inch screen (Free Backup Camera)
Aftermarket GPS Navigation Head Unit is specially designed to upgrade Audi A6(C7)/A7(4G) 2009-2018 radio system. It has the same plugs and harness as the original radio, plug, and play. This product only replaces the original LCD screen unit and retains the factory FM/CD unit, so the original Audi car computer/CD/FM/AM/Sirius/XM will still work as before.
Operation video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXjRDgqG1KA
Audi A6(C7) 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 with RMC/3G+/MIB
Audi A7(4G8) 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 with RMC/3G+/MIB
Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to email@example.com if you are not sure about compatibility.
1. The screen flips down like the original Audi A6 display screen.
2. The original display screen has two sizes, 6.5 inches, and 8 inches. The accessories are different for different screen sizes. Please tell us if your car has 6.5 inches or 8 inches so that we can send the correct accessories for your car.
3. What is the current radio system on my car? Please select the correct radio version of your car from the add-ons box when placing the order so that we can send the correct items for your car.
Please refer to the guide below
Send a photo of the existing version information of the radio system to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not sure about compatibility.
4. If your car has the AUX(External audio input) audio option, then you don't need the AMI-AUX cord.
If your car has the AMI audio option(External audio input), then you need to use the Audi AMI-AUX adapter cord. After plugging this cord, the AMI will change to AUX on the screen.
|CPU||64-Bit 8-Core Cortex-A53 1.8GHz|
|Display||8.4" Capacitive Touch Screen|
|Network||Wi-Fi & 4G Lte|
|USB port||Two USB ports|
|Camera Input||One camera input(RCA port)|
|Microphone||Internal and External|
|GPS receiver||Built-in GPS module and external GPS antenna|
Is this product plug-and-play? Do I need to program or code my Audi? Do I need to buy an external GPS antenna? Can I still check the car info on the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is plug-and-play, it has the same plugs and harness as the original Audi system. You do not need to program your car when installing. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original Audi car info as before.
How do I switch the new upgrade system to the original Audi interface?
Answer: Please tap the “Car Info” icon on the home screen to switch to the original Audi car computer screen.
How do I switch the original Audi screen to the new upgrade system?
Answer: Please tap the screen.
Why does it show a black screen with no signal when tapping “Car Info” to switch back to the original Audi car computer screen?
Answer: Please check the CAR-LVDS port. Make sure you connect the original LVDS plug (removed from the original screen) to the CAR-LVDS port on the new screen.
Why there is no audio from the new upgrade system?
1. Please press the MEDIA button on the radio panel and check the audio source options. Make sure the External Audio input(AUX) is activated.
Note if your car has the AMI option instead of AUX, then you need to plug the Audi AMI-AUX cord(this cord is sold separately) into the AMI port in the glove box on the passenger side. After plugging this cord, the AMI will change to AUX on the screen.
2. Then tap the screen to access the new upgrade system. You should be able to hear sound.