Audi A3 2014-2019 Autoradio GPS Aftermarket Android Head Unit Navigation Car Stereo
Aftermarket GPS Navigation Head Unit is specially designed to replace Audi A3 factory LCD screem unit(No navigation system) and add a DVD player(optional, mounted in storage box on passenger side). It has the same plug and harness as original radio, totally plug and play. This product only replaces the original LCD screen unit and retains the factory FM/CD unit, so the original Audi car computer/CD/FM/AM/Sirius/XM will still work as before.
Audi A3 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not sure about fitness.
1. This radio only fits for the Audi A3 with NON-NAVI system. If your car has factory Audi Navigation system, please don't buy it.
2. Note that our screen is fixed, it does not flip up and down as the original screen.
3. If your car has the AUX(External audio input) audio option, then you don't need the AMI-AUX cord.
4. If your car has the AMI audio option instead of AUX(External audio input) audio option, then you need the Audi AMI-AUX adapter cord. Please contact us before buying,
Factory standard radio(NON-NAVI) FYI
|Operating system||Android 10|
|CPU||64-Bit 8-Core Cortex-A53 1.5GHz|
|Display||10.25" Capacitive Touch Screen|
|SD card||One micro sd card slot|
|USB port||Three USB ports|
|Camera Input||One camera input(RCA port)|
|GPS receiver||Built-in GPS module and external GPS antenna|
Is this product plug and play? Do I need to program or code my Audi? Do I need to buy external GPS antenna? Can I still check the car info as the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is totally plug and play, it has the same plugs and harness as original Audi system. You do not need to program your car when installation. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original Audi car info as before.
How do I switch the new upgrade system to the original Audi interface?
Answer: Please tap “Original” icon on the home screen to switch to original Audi interface.
How do I switch the original Audi interface to new upgrade system?
Answer: Please tap the screen.
Why it shows black screen with no signal when tap “Original” to switch back to original Audi interface?
Answer: Please check the CAR-LVDS port. Make sure you connect the LVDS plug (removed from the OEM screen) to the new screen.
Why there is no audio from new upgrade system?
1. Please press MEDIA button on the raido panel and check audio source options.Make sure the External Audio input(AUX) is activated.
Note if your car has the AMI option instead of AUX, then you need to plug the Audi AMI-AUX cord(this cord is sold separately) to AMI port in glove box on passenger side.After plug this cord, the AMI will change to AUX on the screen.
2. Then tap the screen to access new upgrade system. You should be able to hear sound.
Where should I mount the main metal box? The original LVDS cord is too short to mount it in the glove box?
Please take apart the glove box on passenger side and there is a hole allows you to put the metal box hide behind the screen. Then the LVDS cord is long enough.