Audi A3 (8V) 2014-2019 Autoradio GPS Aftermarket Android Head Unit Navigation Car Stereo Carplay dab (Free Backup Camera)
Aftermarket GPS Navigation Head Unit is specially designed to replace Audi A3 2014-2019 factory LCD screen unit. It has the same plug and harness as the original radio, plug, and play. This product only replaces the original LCD screen unit and retains the factory AUDI FM/CD head unit, so the original Audi car computer/CD/FM/AM/Sirius/XM will still work as before.
Audi A3 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard photo(radio system) of your vehicle to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not sure about compatibility.
Android Version: 12.0 (genuine specs).
1. This radio only fits the Audi A3 with a NON-NAVI system. If your car has a factory Audi Navigation system, please don't buy it.
2. Note that our screen is fixed, it does not flip up and down as the original screen.
3. If your car has the AUX(External audio input) audio option, then you don't need the AMI-AUX cord.
4. If your car has the AMI audio option instead of the AUX(External audio input) audio option, then you need the Audi AMI-AUX adapter cord. Please contact us before buying.
Factory standard radio(NON-NAVI) FYI
|Operating system||Android 12|
|CPU||64-Bit 8-Core Cortex-A53 1.5GHz|
|Display||10.25" Capacitive Touch Screen|
|SD card||One micro sd card slot|
|USB port||Three USB ports|
|Camera Input||One camera input(RCA port)|
|GPS receiver||Built-in GPS module and external GPS antenna|
Is this product plug-and-play? Do I need to program or code my Audi? Do I need to buy an external GPS antenna? Can I still check the car info on the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is totally plug-and-play, it has the same plugs and harness as the original Audi system. You do not need to program your car when installing. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original Audi car info as before.
How do I switch the new upgrade system to the original Audi interface?
Answer: Please tap the “Original” icon on the home screen to switch to the original Audi interface.
How do I switch the original Audi interface to the new upgrade system?
Answer: Please tap the screen.
Why it shows a black screen with no signal when tapping “Original” to switch back to the original Audi interface?
Answer: Please check the CAR-LVDS port. Make sure you connect the LVDS plug (removed from the OEM screen) to the new screen.
Why there is no audio from the new upgrade system?
1. Please press the MEDIA button on the radio panel and check the audio source options. Make sure the External Audio input(AUX) is activated.
Note if your car has the AMI option instead of AUX, then you need to plug the Audi AMI-AUX cord(this cord is sold separately) into the AMI port in the glove box on the passenger side. After plugging this cord, the AMI will change to AUX on the screen.
2. Then tap the screen to access the new upgrade system. You should be able to hear sound.
Where should I mount the main metal box? The original LVDS cord is too short to mount in the glove box?
Please take apart the glove box on the passenger side and there is a hole that allows you to put the metal box hidden behind the screen. Then the LVDS cord is long enough.