Audi Q7(4L) RHD 2005-2015 Aftermarket Radio Upgrade Car stereo Carplay dab (Free Backup Camera)
Aftermarket GPS Navigation Head Unit is specially designed to upgrade Audi Q7 2006-2015 radio system. It has the same plug and harness as the original radio, plug, and play. This product only replaces the actual LCD screen unit and retains the factory FM/CD unit, so the original Audi car computer/CD/FM/AM/Sirius/XM will still work as before.
Audi Q7(4L) RHD2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) of your vehicle to email@example.com to verify the compatibility if you are not sure about fitness.
1. If your car has the AUX(External audio input) audio option, then you don't need the AMI-AUX cord.
2. If your car has the AMI audio option instead of the AUX(External audio input) audio option, then you need the Audi AMI-AUX adapter cord. Please add it from the add-ons box when placing the order.
3. If your car does not have AUX or AMI. But it has fiber optic cable, please add the MOST audio adapter.
|Operating system||Android 11|
|CPU||64-Bit 8-Core 2.0GHz|
|Display||10.25" Capacitive Touch Screen|
|Network||Wi-Fi & 4G Lte|
|SD card||One micro sd card slot|
|USB port||Three USB ports|
|Camera Input||One camera input(RCA port)|
|GPS receiver||Built-in GPS module and external GPS antenna|
Is this product plug and play? Do I need to program or code my Audi? Do I need to buy external GPS antenna? Can I still check the car info as the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is totally plug and play, it has the same plugs and harness as original Audi system. You do not need to program your car when installation. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original Audi car info as before.
How do I switch the new upgrade system to the original Audi interface?
Answer: Please tap “Original” icon on the home screen to switch to original Audi interface.
How do I switch the original Audi interface to new upgrade system?
Answer: Please tap the screen.
Why it shows black screen with no signal when tap “Original” to switch back to original Audi interface?
Answer: Please check the CAR-LVDS port. Make sure you connect the LVDS plug (removed from the OEM screen) to the new screen.
Why there is no audio from the new upgrade system?
1. Please press the MEDIA button on the radio panel and check the audio source options. Make sure the External Audio input(AUX) is activated.
Note if your car has the AMI option instead of AUX, then you need to plug the Audi AMI-AUX cord(this cord is sold separately) into the AMI port in the glove box on the passenger side. After plugging this cord, the AMI will change to AUX on the screen.
2. Then tap the screen to access new upgrade system. You should be able to hear sound.
Does it give my vehicle a USB port?
Will it work on USA models?
Do you ship to the US?
Can I add a 4G/LTE sim card?
Can I get the model with 8gigs of ram and 128gigs of rom?