BMW 1 Series(F20/F21) 2017-2018 Aftermarket Radio Upgrade Carstereo Carplay dab (Free Backup Camera)
BMW aftermarket navigation system has a 8.8 inch touchscreen, it is specially designed to replace stock radio system on BMW 1 Series(F20/F21) 2017-2018, totally plug and play, no need to cut wires, free gps navigation map preloaded for your country. Supports the original car information.
- Compatible with both iPhone and Android phones (connect via Bluetooth, play music or make calls)
- Compatible with Steering wheel control
- Compatible with BMW canbus car information (built-in canbus decoder included)
- Compatible with orignal BMW reversing camera (if any)
- Compatible with BMW fiber optic amplifier
- Free GPS Navigation maps included
- Download applications from Android PlayStore
- At PlayStore use your google account to download google maps, netflix, spotify, whatsapp, youtube, facebook etc.
- Built-in WiFi and 4G LTE (for sim card) for connecting internet.
- USB/SD slots to play Music/Video/movies 128/64 supported.
- Apple carplay and Android auto ready (can be added from options)
- Plug and Play, no wire cutting, no coding needed. no need to buy anything extra (all included)
- 5 star trustpilot reviews, to read our customrs reviews link click here
Free shipping for this product, use coupon code “FREESHIP”
BMW 1 Series 5-door hatchback (F20) 2017, 2018
BMW 1 Series 3-door hatchback (F21) 2017, 2018
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to email@example.com if you are not sure about fitness.
Android Version: 12.0 (genuine specs).
1. This product only fits for BMW 1 Series (F20/F21) year 2017, 2018. If your car is BMW 1 Series (F20/F21) year 2011-2016, please buy another product.
2. This product fits for NBT and EVO system with NON-touchscreen only. If the car has EVO system with touchscreen, please DO NOT buy this product, it is not compatible.
Original radio system FYI
|Display||8.8-inch, resolutions 1280 by 480|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8-core 2.0GHz|
|SD/TF card||One 3.0 card slot(Max 128GB)|
|USB port||USB 3.0 ports(Max 64GB)|
|Video play||MP4, AVI, RMVB, FLV, MKV 4K, H.264(AVC),H.265(HEVC) etc.|
|Video input||One video input(RCA port)(optional)|
|Camera input||One camera video input(RCA port)|
|Microphone||Internal & External Microphone(optional)|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 module|
|Audio IC||RK616(Built in Core module)|
|GPS receiver||External GPS antenna(include)|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is this product plug and play? Do I need to program or code my BMW? Do I need to buy external GPS antenna? Can I still check the car info as the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is totally plug and play, it has the same plugs and harness as original BMW system. You do not need to program your car when installation, totally plug and play. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original BMW car info as before.
How do I switch the new Android system to the original BMW NBT/EVO interface?
Answer: Please tap “Car-info” icon on the home screen OR long press (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive to switch to original NBT/EVO interface.
How do I switch the original BMW NBT/EVO interface to new Android system?
Answer: Please tap the screen or long press (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive.
Why it shows “No signal” when tap “Car-info” or switch back to original BMW interface?
Answer: Please check the LVDS port. Make sure you connect the LVDS plug (removed from the OEM screen) to the new screen.
Different systems have different LVDS plugs.
Why there is no audio from new Android system?
A. Please check the AUX-IN cord. Make sure it is plugged in the AUX-IN port on your car.
B. And also you need to activate AUX-IN function.
CD/Entertainment/External devices/External audio input (AUX front)/activate.
C. If it is EVO system on the car, then there is no AUX option, please activate USB option to get sound.
Why does the Sirius/XM radio, original car computer info and factory camera does not display? Why does the AUX-IN volume stucks on zero and not adjustable?
Answer: Please check the fiber optics plug, you need to move it from the original connector to new connector we provided.
My car has factory backup camera, why it does not display when reverse the car?
Answer: Please check the Settings/system setting/Rear camera type. Make sure the "Original camera" option is activated.