BMW 2 Series Active Tourer (F45)/Gran Tourer (F46) 2014-2018 Autoradio GPS Navigation dab (Free Backup Camera)
BMW aftermarket navigation system has an 8.8-inch touchscreen, it is specially designed to replace the stock radio system on BMW 2 Series Active Tourer (F45)/Gran Tourer (F46), totally plug and play, no need to cut wires, free GPS navigation map preloaded for your country. It supports the original car information.
BMW 2 Series Active Tourer (F45) 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer (F46) 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
If you have the original CIC System please order the following product > article number: 8217 / EAN number: 4260555383126
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure about fitness.
- Compatible with both iPhone and Android phones (connect via Bluetooth, play music, or make calls)
- Compatible with a Steering wheel control
- Compatible with BMW canbus car information (built-in canbus decoder included)
- Compatible with original BMW reversing camera (if any)
- Compatible with BMW fiber optic amplifier
- Free GPS Navigation maps included
- Download applications from Android PlayStore
- At PlayStore use your google account to download google maps, Netflix, Spotify, WhatsApp, Youtube, Facebook, etc.
- Built-in WiFi and 4G LTE (for sim card) for connecting internet.
- USB/SD slots to play Music/Video/movies 128/64 supported.
- Apple carplay and Android auto-ready (can be added from options)
- Plug and Play, no wire cutting, no coding needed. no need to buy anything extra (all included)
- 5-star Trustpilot reviews, to read our customer's reviews link click here
1. This product fits BMW 2 Series Active Tourer (F45)/Gran Tourer (F46) with an original 6.5-inch or 8-inch screen. If your car is BMW 2 Series (F22/F23), please buy another product.
2. This product fits NBT and EVO systems with NON-touchscreen only. If the car has an EVO system with a touchscreen, please DO NOT buy this product, it is not compatible.
Android Version: 12.0 (genuine specs).
Original radio system FYI:
|Display||8.8-inch, resolutions 1280 by 480|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8-core 2.0GHz|
|SD/TF card||One 3.0 card slot(Max 128GB)|
|USB port||USB 3.0 ports(Max 64GB)|
|Video play||MP4, AVI, RMVB, FLV, MKV 4K, H.264(AVC),H.265(HEVC) etc.|
|Video input||One video input(RCA port)(optional)|
|Camera input||One camera video input(RCA port)|
|Microphone||Internal & External Microphone(optional)|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 module|
|Audio IC||RK616(Built-in Core module)|
External GPS antenna(include)
Is this product plug and play? Do I need to program or code my BMW? Do I need to buy external GPS antenna? Can I still check the car info as the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is totally plug and play, it has the same plugs and harness as original BMW system. You do not need to program your car when installation, totally plug and play. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original BMW car info as before.
How do I switch the new Android system to the original BMW CCC/CIC/NBT/EVO interface?
Answer: Please tap “Car-info” icon on the home screen OR long press (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive to switch to original CCC/CIC/NBT/EVO interface.
How do I switch the original BMW CCC/CIC/NBT/EVO interface to new Android system?
Answer: Please tap the screen or long press (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive.
Why it shows “No signal” when tap “Car-info” or switch back to original BMW interface?
Answer: Please check the LVDS port. Make sure you connect the LVDS plug (removed from the OEM screen) to the new screen.
Different systems have different LVDS plugs.
Why there is no audio from new Android system?
A. Please check the AUX-IN cord. Make sure it is plugged in the AUX-IN port on your car.
B. And also you need to activate AUX-IN function.
CD/Entertainment/External devices/External audio input (AUX front)/activate.
Why does the Sirius/XM radio, original car computer info and factory camera does not display? Why does the AUX-IN volume stucks on zero and not adjustable?
Answer: Please check the fiber optics plug, you need to move it from the original connector to new connector we provided.
My car has factory backup camera, why it does not display when reverse the car?
Answer: Please check the Settings/system setting/Rear camera type. Make sure the "Original camera" option is activated.