BMW 7 Series(E65/E66) 2001-2008 Radio Upgrade with 10.25 screen Carstereo Carplay dab (Free Backup Camera)
BMW aftermarket navigation head unit has a 10.25-inch touchscreen, it is specially designed to upgrade the stock radio system on BMW 7 series(E65/E66) 2001-2008 with iDrive system, plug and play, no need to cut wires, free GPS navigation map preloaded for your country. It comes with a CANBUS decoder, which supports the original car information.
BMW 7 Series(E65/E66) 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to email@example.com if you are not sure about compatibility.
Android Version: 12.0 (genuine specs).
- Compatible with both iPhone and Android phones (connect via Bluetooth, play music, or make calls)
- Compatible with a Steering wheel control
- Compatible with BMW canbus car information (built-in canbus decoder included)
- Compatible with original BMW reversing camera (if any)
- Compatible with BMW fiber optic amplifier
- Free GPS Navigation maps included
- Download applications from Android PlayStore
- At PlayStore use your Google account to download google maps, Netflix, Spotify, WhatsApp, youtube, Facebook, etc.
- Built-in WiFi and 4G LTE (for sim card) for connecting internet.
- USB/SD slots to play Music/Video/movies 128/64 supported.
- Apple carplay and Android auto-ready (can be added from options)
- Plug and Play, no wire cutting, no coding needed. no need to buy anything extra (all included)
- 5-star Trustpilot reviews, to read our customer's reviews link click here
FAQ: May I ask if the Android unit will pass its navigation information to the heads-up display?
NO. But the HUD will work as before. It will just not display the information from our new screen. I had driven the latest 2023 BMW X5. Unfortunately, the hud only shows the built-in BMW navigation guide and no information from carplay.
1. If the BMW E65/E66 has AUX audio input function, please choose "My car equips with AUX audio input".
2. If you car does not have AUX audio input, then please check if there is CDC feature on your car and make sure it still works. Then please choose "My car equips with CDC function". We will inlcude a CDC MOST adapter for you to produce sound. VIN code S672
3. If there is no AUX nor CDC(or the CDC is malfunctioned) on your car, then you need to add this FM transmitter to produce audio. But the sound will not be as good as AUX or CDC. Please acknowledge this issue before place the order.
How do I know what system it is on my BMW?
|Operating system||Android 12|
|Display||10.25-inch, resolutions 1920 by 720|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8-core 2.0GHz|
|SD/TF card||One 3.0 card slot(Max 128GB)|
|USB port||USB 3.0 ports(Max 64GB)|
|Video play||MP4, AVI, RMVB, FLV, MKV 4K, H.264(AVC),H.265(HEVC) etc.|
|Video input||One video input(RCA port)(optional)|
|Camera input||One camera video input(RCA port)|
|Microphone||Internal & External Microphone(optional)|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 module|
|Audio IC||RK616(Built-in Core module)|
|GPS receiver||External GPS antenna(include)|
Frequently asked questions:
Is this product plug and play? Do I need to program or code my BMW? Do I need to buy external GPS antenna? Can I still check the car info as the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is totally plug and play, it has the same plugs and harness as original BMW system. You do not need to program your car when installation, totally plug and play. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original BMW car info as before.
How do I switch the new Android system to the original BMW CIC/NBT interface?
Answer: Please tap “Car-info” icon on the home screen OR long press (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive to switch to original CIC/NBT interface.
How do I switch the original BMW CIC/NBT interface to new Android system?
Answer: Please tap the screen or long press (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive.
Why it shows “No signal” when tap “Car-info” or switch back to original BMW interface?
Answer: Please check the LVDS port. Make sure you connect the LVDS plug (removed from the OEM screen) to the new screen.
Different systems have different LVDS plugs.
Why there is no audio from new Android system?
A. Please check the AUX-IN cord. Make sure it is plugged in the AUX-IN port on your car.
B. And also you need to activate AUX-IN function.
CD/Entertainment/External devices/External audio input (AUX front)/activate.
Why does the Sirius/XM radio, original car computer info and factory camera does not display? Why does the AUX-IN volume stucks on zero and not adjustable?
Answer: Please check the fiber optics plug, you need to move it from the original connector to new connector we provided.
My car has factory backup camera, why it does not display when reverse the car?
Answer: Please check the Settings/system setting/Rear camera type. Make sure the "Original camera" option is activated.