Camera power & video cord for German cars
You may find there are some issues when install an aftermarket backup camera on Germany cars(Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Skoda, Seat and Porsche) or Ford.
The camera may have these issues if you don't use this cord: image flash or camera works occasionally.
The reason for this issue is the backlight from these cars contain CAN data and disturb the power. The camera does not get constant power.
Then you need this 5 meters power and video cord. There is a relay on between the backlight power wires and camera wires to filter the data signal and make the camera get constant power.
1. Blue wire, connects to the positive of backlight power wire.
2. Yellow RCA video jack, connects to the backup camera's video port.
3. Red power jack, connects to the backup camera's power port.
4. Yellow RCA video jack, connects to the monitor's camera video input port.
5. Blue wire, connects to the reverse trigger wire of monitor.
6. Black wire, connects to the GND of battery(or fuse box).
7. Red wire, connects to the ACC wire from fuse box on your car.