BMW 5 Series (G30/G31/G38) 2017-2018 Autoradio GPS Aftermarket Android Head Unit Navigation Carstereo Carplay dab (Free Backup Camera)
BMW aftermarket navigation headunit has a 10.25-inch touchscreen, it is specially designed to upgrade the stock radio system on BMW 5 series(G30), totally plug and play, with no need to cut wires, and a free GPS navigation map preloaded for your country. It comes with a CANBUS decoder, supports the original car information, and iDrive control.
BMW 5 Series (G30/G31/G38) 2017, 2018
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to email@example.com if you are not sure about compatibility.
Android Version: 12.0 (genuine specs).
- Compatible with both iPhone and Android phones (connect via Bluetooth, play music, or make calls)
- Compatible with a Steering wheel control
- Compatible with BMW canbus car information (built-in canbus decoder included)
- Compatible with original BMW reversing camera (if any)
- Compatible with BMW fiber optic amplifier
- Free GPS Navigation maps included
- Download applications from Android PlayStore
- At PlayStore use your google account to download google maps, Netflix, Spotify, WhatsApp, Youtube, Facebook, etc.
- Built-in WiFi and 4G LTE (for sim card) for connecting internet.
- USB/SD slots to play Music/Video/movies 128/64 supported.
- Apple carplay and Android auto-ready (can be added from options)
- Plug and Play, no wire cutting, no coding needed. no need to buy anything extra (all included)
- 5-star Trustpilot reviews, to read our customer's reviews link click here.
Which iDrive system do I have, CCC, CIC, or NBT? Click here to find out.
NOTE: This product is only compatible with BMW G30/G31/G38 with EVO NO touchscreen system.
If your car equips with a factory-installed touchscreen, please DO NOT buy our product, it is not compatible. We recommend the carplay+backup camera module instead, link below
How do I know what system it is on my BMW?
|Display||10.25-inch, resolutions 1280 by 480|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8-core 2.0GHz|
|SD/TF card||One 3.0 card slot(Max 128GB)|
|USB port||USB 3.0 ports(Max 64GB)|
|Video play||MP4, AVI, RMVB, FLV, MKV 4K, H.264(AVC),H.265(HEVC) etc.|
|Video input||One video input(RCA port)(optional)|
|Camera input||One camera video input(RCA port)|
|Microphone||Internal & External Microphone(optional)|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 module|
|Audio IC||RK616(Built-in Core module)|
|GPS receiver||External GPS antenna(include)|
Frequently asked questions:
Is this product plug-and-play? Do I need to program or code my BMW? Do I need to buy an external GPS antenna? Can I still check the car info on the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is totally plug-and-play, it has the same plugs and harness as the original BMW system. You do not need to program your car when installation, totally plug and play. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original BMW car info as before.
How do I switch the new Android system to the original BMW EVO interface?
Answer: Please tap the “Car-info” icon on the home screen OR long-press the (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive to switch to the original EVO interface.
How do I switch the original BMW EVO interface to the new Android system?
Answer: Please tap the screen or long-press the (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive.
Why it shows “No signal” when tapping “Car-info” or switching back to the original BMW interface?
Answer: Please check the LVDS port. Make sure you connect the LVDS plug (removed from the OEM screen) to the new screen.
Different systems have different LVDS plugs.
Why do the Sirius/XM radio, original car computer info, and factory camera not display? Why does the AUX-IN volume stuck on zero and not adjustable?
Answer: Please check the fiber optics plug, you need to move it from the original connector to the new connector we provided.
My car has a factory backup camera, why it does not display when I reverse the car?
Answer: Please check the Settings/system setting/Rear camera type. Make sure the "Original camera" option is activated.