BMW X1 (E84) 2009-2015 Autoradio GPS Aftermarket Android Head Unit Navigation Carstereo Carplay dab (Free Backup Camera)
BMW X1(E84) 2009-2015 aftermarket navigation system has a 10.25-inch touchscreen, it is specially designed to upgrade the factory navigation system on BMW X1(E84) 2009-2015, totally plug and play, with no need to cut wires, and free GPS navigation map preloaded for your country. Supports the original car information.
BMW X1 (E84) 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Compatible with both iPhone and Android phones (connect via Bluetooth, play music or make calls)
- Compatible with a Steering wheel control
- Compatible with BMW Canbus car information (built-in Canbus decoder included)
- Compatible with original BMW reversing camera (if any)
- Compatible with BMW fiber optic amplifier
- Free GPS Navigation maps included
- Download applications from Android PlayStore
- At PlayStore use your google account to download google maps, Netflix, Spotify, WhatsApp, Youtube, Facebook etc.
- Built-in WiFi and 4G LTE (for sim card) for connecting internet.
- USB/SD slots to play Music/Video/movies 128/64 supported.
- Apple carplay and Android auto ready (can be added from options)
- Plug and Play, no wire cutting, no coding needed. no need to buy anything extra (all included)
- 5 star Trustpilot reviews, to read our customer's reviews link click here
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not sure about fitness.
Which iDrive system do I have, CCC, CIC, or NBT? Click here to find out.
1. This product request your car supports AUX IN function.
2. This product fits for BMW E84 with storage box, original 6.5-inch screen, or 8.8-inch screen.
3. If your car has the OEM screen with the iDrive system. Then you can still operate the new system via factory iDrive knobs.
4. If your car has a storage box without the iDrive system. You can add Drive from options.
Original radio system FYI:
|Display||10.25-inch(optional 12.3-inch), resolutions 1920*720|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8-core 2.0GHz|
|SD/TF card||One 3.0 card slot(Max 128GB)|
|USB port||USB 3.0 ports(Max 64GB)|
|Video play||MP4, AVI, RMVB, FLV, MKV 4K, H.264(AVC),H.265(HEVC) etc.|
|Video input||One video input(RCA port)(optional)|
|Camera input||One camera video input(RCA port)|
|Microphone||Internal & External Microphone(optional)|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 module|
|Audio IC||RK616(Built-in Core module)|
|GPS receiver||External GPS antenna(include)|
Is this product plug and play? Do I need to program or code my BMW? Do I need to buy an external GPS antenna? Can I still check the car info on the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is totally plugged and play, it has the same plugs and harness as the original BMW system. You do not need to program your car when installation, totally plug and play. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original BMW car info as before.
How do I switch the new Android system to the original BMW CIC interface?
Answer: Please tap the “Car-info” icon on the home screen OR long press (3 seconds) the MENU button on iDrive to switch to the original CIC interface.
How do I switch the original BMW CIC interface to the new Android system?
Answer: Please tap the screen or long-press (3 seconds) the MENU button on iDrive.
Why does it show “No signal” when tapping “Car-info” or switching back to the original BMW interface?
Answer: Please check the LVDS port. Make sure you connect the LVDS plug (removed from the OEM screen) to the new screen.
Different systems have different LVDS plugs.
Why there is no audio from the new Android system?
A. Please check the AUX-IN cord. Make sure it is plugged in the AUX-IN port on your car.
B. And also you need to activate the AUX-IN function.
CD/Entertainment/External devices/External audio input (AUX front)/activate.
Why do the Sirius/XM radio, original car computer info, and factory camera not display? Why does the AUX-IN volume stuck on zero and not adjustable?
Answer: Please check the fiber optics plug, you need to move it from the original connector to the new connector we provided.
My car has a factory backup camera, why it does not display when reversing the car?
Answer: Please check the Settings/system setting/Rear camera type. Make sure the "Original camera" option is activated.