BMW X1 (F48) X2 (F39) 2015-2020 Aftermarket radio upgrade Carstereo Carplay dab (Free Backup Camera)
BMW aftermarket navigation head unit has a 10.25(12.3) inch touchscreen, it is specially designed to upgrade the stock radio system on BMW X1(F48)/X2(F39), plug and play, no need to cut wires, free GPS navigation map preloaded for your country. It comes with a CANBUS decoder, which supports the original car information.
BMW X1 (F48) 2015-present
BMW X2 (F39) 2017-present
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard (radio system) to email@example.com if you are unsure about fitness. Please also let us know if the existing screen is a touch or non-touch screen.
- Compatible with both iPhone and Android phones (connect via Bluetooth, play music, or make calls)
- Compatible with a Steering wheel control
- Compatible with BMW canbus car information (built-in canbus decoder included)
- Compatible with original BMW reversing camera (if any)
- Compatible with BMW fiber optic amplifier
- Free GPS Navigation maps included
- Download applications from Android PlayStore
- At PlayStore use your google account to download google maps, Netflix, Spotify, WhatsApp, Youtube, Facebook, etc.
- Built-in WiFi and 4G LTE (for sim card) for connecting internet.
- USB/SD slots to play Music/Video/movies 128/64 supported.
- Apple carplay and Android auto-ready (can be added from options)
- Plug and Play, no wire cutting, no coding needed. no need to buy anything extra (all included)
- 5-star Trustpilot reviews, to read our customers' reviews link click here
Which iDrive system do I have, CCC, CIC, or NBT? Click here to find out.
Note: BMW X1(F48)/X2(F39) has two different systems, the NBT system with an AUX-IN port in the glove box and the EVO system without AUX-IN(only USB in the glove box). Please tell us the correct information about your car so that we can send you the correct accessories for your car.
1. Please provide the 17 digits of your VIN(vehicle identification number).
2. Please provide a photo of the car's existing dashboard(radio system) with HOME MENU on the screen.
3. Does the car have an AUX IN or only a USB port in the center console? If yes, can you take a photo so that we can check?
How do I know what system it is on my BMW?
Original radio system FYI:
BMW X1 Android Screen User Manual: Link here
BMW X1 Android Screen Wiring diagram: Link here
BMW X1 Android Screen Installation video: Link here
BMW X1 Android Screen Installation Guide: Link here
BMW X1 Android Screen EVO AUX-USB adapter cable connection video: Link here
BMW X1 Android screen EVO AUX-USB wiring diagram: Link here
Is this product plug and play? Do I need to program or code my BMW? Do I need to buy external GPS antenna? Can I still check the car info as the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is totally plug and play, it has the same plugs and harness as original BMW system. You do not need to program your car when installation, totally plug and play. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original BMW car info as before.
How do I switch the new Android system to the original BMW CCC/CIC/NBT/EVO interface?
Answer: Please tap “Car-info” icon on the home screen OR long press (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive to switch to original CCC/CIC/NBT/EVO interface.
How do I switch the original BMW CCC/CIC/NBT/EVO interface to new Android system?
Answer: Please tap the screen or long press (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive.
Why it shows “No signal” when tap “Car-info” or switch back to original BMW interface?
Answer: Please check the LVDS port. Make sure you connect the LVDS plug (removed from the OEM screen) to the new screen.
Different systems have different LVDS plugs.
Why there is no audio from new Android system?
A. Please check the AUX-IN cord. Make sure it is plugged in the AUX-IN port on your car.
B. And also you need to activate AUX-IN function.
CD/Entertainment/External devices/External audio input (AUX front)/activate.
Why does the Sirius/XM radio, original car computer info and factory camera does not display? Why does the AUX-IN volume stucks on zero and not adjustable?
Answer: Please check the fiber optics plug, you need to move it from the original connector to new connector we provided.
My car has factory backup camera, why it does not display when reverse the car?
Answer: Please check the Settings/system setting/Rear camera type. Make sure the "Original camera" option is activated.