BMW X3 (E83) 2003-2010 Autoradio GPS Aftermarket Android Head Unit Navigation Car Stereo(Free backup camera)
Aftermarket BMW X3(E83) Autoradio GPS Navigation system retains all the original functions(FM/AM/Sirius/XM/CD) and add the following functions: GPS Navigation/Bluetooth(phone call and music)/SD/USB/Backup camera(optional)/Apple Carplay(optional)/Android Auto(optional)/Wi-Fi/10.25" touchscreen. It only replaces the current storage box on the dashboard panel with a 10.25-inch touchscreen. You can still operate the original CD/FM/AM/Sirius system as before(knobs on the original radio panel, steering wheel control) and operate the new system via touchscreen and iDrive knob(which comes with our product).
BMW X3 (E83) 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to email@example.com if you are not sure about fitness.
1. If your car has an AUX-IN port, then our product sends the audio signal to the OEM head unit via an AUX-IN port. You don't need to buy anything else to make it work. All necessary accessories are included.
2. If your car does not have AUX-IN port, then you need to add this FM transmitter to send the audio to the OEM head unit.
3. If your car equips with OEM screen, then our product is not compatible. Please DO NOT buy it.
4. If your car is BMW X3(E83) LHD(left-hand drive), you can add our iDrive knob(the left one as shown in the below photo) which replaces the existing cup holder. Then you can operate the radio upgrade system through the iDrive knob and touchscreen.
If your car is BMW X3(E83) RHD(right-hand drive), then the cup holder is the opposite, but you can choose the round iDrive(the right one as shown in the below photo). It sits in the cupholder.
4. If your car is BMW X3(E83) LHD(left-hand drive), you can add our iDrive knob which replaces the existing cup holder. Then you can operate the radio upgrade system through the iDrive knob and touchscreen.
If your car is BMW X3(E83) RHD(right-hand drive), then the cup holder is opposite, our iDrive knob is not compatible. Then you can only operate the radio upgrade system through the touchscreen.
|Display||10.25-inch, resolutions 1280 by 480|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8-core 2.0GHz|
|SD/TF card||One 3.0 card slot(Max 128GB)|
|USB port||USB 3.0 ports(Max 64GB)|
|Video play||MP4, AVI, RMVB, FLV, MKV 4K, H.264(AVC),H.265(HEVC) etc.|
|Video input||One video input(RCA port)(optional)|
|Camera input||One camera video input(RCA port)|
|Microphone||Internal & External Microphone(optional)|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 module|
|Audio IC||RK616(Built in Core module)|
|GPS receiver||External GPS antenna(include)|
Is this product plug and play? Do I need to program or code my BMW? Do I need to buy external GPS antenna?
Answer: Yes, it is totally plug and play, it has the same plugs and harness as original BMW system. You do not need to program your car when installation, totally plug and play. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work.
Why there is no audio from new Android system?
A. Please check the AUX-IN cord. Make sure it is plugged in the AUX-IN port on your car.
B. And also you need to activate AUX-IN function.
CD/Entertainment/External devices/External audio input (AUX front)/activate.
Why does the Sirius/XM radio, original car computer info and factory camera does not display? Why does the AUX-IN volume stucks on zero and not adjustable?
Answer: Please check the fiber optics plug, you need to move it from the original connector to new connector we provided.