BMW X3 (F25) X4 (F26) 2010-2018 Autoradio GPS Aftermarket Android Head Unit Navigation Carstereo Carplay dab (Free Backup Camera)
Aftermarket GPS Navigation Head Unit is specially designed to upgrade BMW X3(F25)/X4(F26) 2010-2017 factory LCD screen unit(or storage box on the dashboard). It has the same plug and harness as factory head unit, totally plug and play. This head unit only replaces the original LCD screen unit and retains the factory FM/CD unit, so the original BMW car computer/CD/FM/AM/Sirius/XM will still work as before.
BMW X3 (F25) 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
BMW X4 (F26) 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
If you are still not sure about the fitness, please send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to email@example.com so that we can check and advise.
- Compatible with both iPhone and Android phones (connect via Bluetooth, play music or make calls)
- Compatible with Steering wheel control
- Compatible with BMW canbus car information (built-in canbus decoder included)
- Compatible with orignal BMW reversing camera (if any)
- Compatible with BMW fiber optic amplifier
- Free GPS Navigation maps included
- Download applications from Android PlayStore
- At PlayStore use your google account to download google maps, netflix, spotify, whatsapp, youtube, facebook etc.
- Built-in WiFi and 4G LTE (for sim card) for connecting internet.
- USB/SD slots to play Music/Video/movies 128/64 supported.
- Apple carplay and Android auto ready (can be added from options)
- Plug and Play, no wire cutting, no coding needed. no need to buy anything extra (all included)
- 5 star trustpilot reviews, to read our customrs reviews link click here
How do I know what system it is on my BMW?
Our product fits for these dashboard:
NOTE, if your car equips with NBT system, then the LVDS behind the original screen is 6 pin. If your car equips with CIC system, then the LVDS plug maybe 4 pin or 6 pin. You must remove the original screen to check it is 4 pin or 6 pin. The products are totally different, if you choose wrong LVDS connector style, you will get wrong product.
If you do not know how to verify the fitness, please send photos of existing dashboard with home menu on the screen, VIN of your car and the LVDS connector behind the existing screen to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will help you to check.
Which iDrive system do I have, CCC, CIC or NBT? Click here to find out.
Frequently asked questions:
Is this product plug and play? Do I need to program or code my BMW? Do I need to buy external GPS antenna? Can I still check the car info as the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is totally plug and play, it has the same plugs and harness as original BMW system. You do not need to program your car when installation, totally plug and play. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original BMW car info as before.
How do I switch the new Android system to the original BMW CIC/NBT interface?
Answer: Please tap “Car-info” icon on the home screen OR long press (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive to switch to original CIC/NBT interface.
How do I switch the original BMW CIC/NBT interface to new Android system?
Answer: Please tap the screen or long press (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive.
Why it shows “No signal” when tap “Car-info” or switch back to original BMW interface?
Answer: Please check the LVDS port. Make sure you connect the LVDS plug (removed from the OEM screen) to the new screen.
Different systems have different LVDS plugs.
Why there is no audio from new Android system?
A. Please check the AUX-IN cord. Make sure it is plugged in the AUX-IN port on your car.
B. And also you need to activate AUX-IN function.
CD/Entertainment/External devices/External audio input (AUX front)/activate.
Why does the Sirius/XM radio, original car computer info and factory camera does not display? Why does the AUX-IN volume stucks on zero and not adjustable?
Answer: Please check the fiber optics plug, you need to move it from the original connector to new connector we provided.
My car has factory backup camera, why it does not display when reverse the car?
Answer: Please check the Settings/system setting/Rear camera type. Make sure the "Original camera" option is activated.