BMW Z4 E89 2009 to 2016 radio upgrade carplay dab free camera
BMW aftermarket navigation head unit has a 10.25 inch touchscreen, it is specially designed to upgrade stock radio system on BMW Z4(E89) 2009-2016 with original CIC system(has factory screen and iDrive installed) or with storage box on the dashboard(no factory installed screen and no iDrive knob), plug and play, no need to cut wires, free gps navigation map preloaded for your country. It supports the original car information, iDrive operation and steering wheel buttons control.
BMW Z4 (E89) 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) and VIN of your car to email@example.com if you are not sure about compatibility.
1. BMW Z4 (E89) has three different dashboards, with screen, with storage box and without storage box(nor screen). Our product only fits for the one the BMW Z4(E89) with a factory screen or storage box. If there is no factory screen nor storage on the dashboard, then there is no way to install this product.
2. You can still operate the new menu via factory iDrive knob if your BMW Z4 (E89) equips with factory screen installed and iDrive knob.
3. If there is a storage box on the dashboard of your BMW Z4(E89), then your car does not equip with the factory iDrive knobs either. And you can add our aftermarket iDrive knob.
4. The screen is fixed, it does not flip down.
5. To install this product, your BMW Z4 (E89) must be equipped with an AUX IN port to get sound. If there is NO AUX IN port on your car, please DO NOT buy this product.
- 10.25” Plug and play without any modification the original system
- Easy installation (Just only 1 Screen and Power cable), no external box
- Support Car Canbus i-Drive, Steering Wheel Control, Car Info Setting etc.
- Support i-Drive Control in Android Menu & Original Radio Menu.
- Free 3D Maps included
Compatible 100% in the following vehicle:
BMW Z4 E89 (2009-2018) WITHOUT Original Display and with Audio AUX IN
Please send us VIN and a picture of the dashboard of your vehicle to our email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm compatibility.
How do I know what system it is on my BMW?
|Display||10.25-inch, resolutions 1280 by 480 (1920 by 720 optional)|
|Processor||1.4 GHz 4-core 28nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 425(optional 2.0 GHz 8-core 14nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953)|
|SD/TF card||One 3.0 card slot(Max 128GB)|
|USB port||USB 3.0 ports(Max 64GB)|
|Video play||MP4, AVI, RMVB, FLV, MKV 4K, H.264(AVC),H.265(HEVC) etc.|
|Video input||One video input(RCA port)(optional)|
|Camera input||One camera video input(RCA port)|
|Microphone||Internal & External Microphone(optional)|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 module|
|Network||Wi-Fi and 4G LTE|
|Audio IC||RK616(Built in Core module)|
|GPS receiver||External GPS antenna(include)
Frequently asked questions:
Is this product plug and play? Do I need to program or code my BMW? Do I need to buy an external GPS antenna? Can I still check the car info as the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is plug and play, it has the same plugs and harness as the original BMW system. You do not need to program your car when installing. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original BMW car computer info as before.
How do I switch the new Android system to the original BMW CIC interface?
Answer: Please tap the “Car-info” icon on the home screen OR hold press (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive to switch to original CIC interface.
How do I switch the original BMW CIC interface to the new Android system?
Answer: Please tap the screen or hold the (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive.
Why does it show “No signal” when tapping“Car-info” or switch back to the original BMW interface?
Answer: Please check the LVDS port. Make sure you connect the LVDS plug (removed from the OEM screen) to the new screen.
Why is there no audio from the new Android system?
A. Please check the AUX-IN cord. Make sure it is plugged in the AUX-IN port on your car.
B. And also you need to activate the AUX-IN function.
CD/Entertainment/External devices/External audio input (AUX front)/activate.
Why does the Sirius/XM radio, original car computer info and factory camera does not display? Why does the AUX-IN volume stucks on zero and not adjustable?
Answer: Please check the fiber optics plug, you need to move it from the original connector to the new connector we provided.