Chevrolet Series 2007-2014 Autoradio GPS Aftermarket Android Head Unit Navigation Car Stereo
Aftermarket Chevrolet GPS Navigation Head Unit is specially designed to replace Chevrolet Avalanche/Equinox Van/Express Van/HHR/Impala/Monte Carlo/Silverado/Suburban/Tahoe/Traverse factory radio system. It has the same plug and harness as original radio, totally plug and play. Supports factory steering wheel controls, touchscreen, GPS Navigation, DVD playback, Bluetooth phone call, Bluetooth music, FM, AM, Wi-Fi, Mirror-link, SD/USB music/video, backup camera(optional), front In-Dash camera(optional), TV tuner(optional), A/V IN, A/V out, Apple Carplay(optional) and Android Auto(optional). Preload offline map for your country so that you can use the navigaiton when there is no internet connection, compatible with factory BOSE amplifier audio system.
Chevrolet Avalanche 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Chevrolet Equinox Van 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Chevrolet Express Van 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Chevrolet HHR 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Chevrolet Impala 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Chevrolet Monte Carlo 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Chevrolet Silverado 1500/2500/3500 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Chevrolet Suburban 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Chevrolet Tahoe 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Chevrolet Traverse 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to email@example.com if you are not sure about fitness.
1. The radio is a snap to install in your Chevy Silverado, Tahoe, Surburban, Avalanche, or car. Simply remove the plastic bezel surrounding the radio, unscren the factory radio, and screw this one in it's place. The factory wiring harness plugs into the new radio's harness, and it comes with an external speaker that you plug-in and leave behind the dash for the turn signals and warning beeps and sounds. (Note, some customers think that the speaker is too loud. To quiet the sound, use tape to cover most of the speaker.)
2. The original On-Star system will be invalid after install this head unit.
3. This radio is not compatible with the factory backup camera, please install an aftermarker backup camera instead.
4. If your car equips with roof monitor, then it will not display DVD video after install this radio.
5. This product only fits for vehicles come with the left radios as shown in below photo. Please DO NOT buy if your vehicle has the right radios as shown in below photo.