Mazda CX-9 2007-2013 aftermarket radio upgrade GPS navigation carplay (Free Backup Camera)
The aftermarket GPS Navigation Head Unit is specially designed to upgrade the Mazda CX-9 2007-2013 factory radio system. It has the same plugs and harness as the original radio, plug, and play. Support original steering wheel controls and BOSE amplifier sound system.
Mazda CX-9 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Note that the above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to email@example.com if you are unsure about compatibility.
1. NOT Compatible with factory BOSE sound system.
2. Compatible with factory steering wheel control buttons.
3. NOT compatible with factory backup camera. Please install an aftermarket backup camera instead. A complete backup camera kit is included in the package for free.
1. Does the car have a factory-installed backup camera? If yes, does the camera video display on the rear-view mirror screen or radio screen?
2. Does the car have a factory-installed external BOSE premium audio system? If yes, can you photograph the symbol on the door speaker grill?
Factory radio FYI
|Operating system||Android 12 (Genuine Specs)|
|CPU||64-Bit 8-Core Cortex-A53 1.5GHz|
|Display||9" 1280*480 touchscreen|
|SD card||Two micro sd card slots|
|USB port||Two USB ports|
|Amplifier||Built-in 4*45W DSP sound amplifier|
|Audio Output||Front left, Front right, Rear left, Rear right, and Subwoofer(RCA port)|
|Audio/Video Input||Left/Right Audio and video input(RCA port)|
|Camera Input||One camera input(RCA port)|
|Microphone||Internal & External(External microphone is not included)|
|GPS receiver||Built-in GPS module and external GPS antenna|