Mercedes-Benz C-Class (W204) 2007-2011 Autoradio GPS Aftermarket Android Head Unit Navigation Car Stereo
Mercedes-Benz C-Class(W204) radio upgrade system has a 8 inch TFT touchscreen and a control box(mount in the storage box on passenger side),plug and play, no need to cut wires, free gps navigation map preloaded for your country.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class (W204) 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
Note above year range is for your reference only. Please send us a photo of the dashboard(radio system) of your vehicle to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not sure about the fitness. We will check and recommend a suitable radio.
1. Mercedes-Benz C class W204 has different audio system cause the LVDS port and software are different. The Audio 20 APS/50 APS/NTG 4 APS have 10 pin LVDS connection port, but the NTG 4.5 has 4 pin LVDS connection port. And the software are totally different. Please choose the correct audio system of your car when place the order. If you are not sure what audio system it is on your car, then please send the VIN and a photo of radio operation panel to us, we will help you to check it.
2. Please check the media port in glove box on passenger side or arm rest.
If your car equips with 3.5mm AUX IN port, then our product send audio to the car via AUX port directly.
If your car equips with MI(Media Interface) port in the glove box/arm rest, please add AMI-AUX cord.
3. You can use the original command knob and touchscreen to operate the new upgrade system.
You can use the original command knob to operate the original Mercedes-Benz NTG system. The touchscreen does not operate the original Mercedes-Benz NTG system.
4. The monitor is fixed, it doesn't flip down.
|Operating system||Android 10|
|CPU||64-Bit 8-Core Cortex-A53 1.5GHz|
|Display||8" 1024*600 Capacitive Touch Screen|
|SD card||One micro sd card slot|
|USB port||Three USB ports|
|Camera Input||One camera input(RCA port)|
|GPS receiver||Built-in GPS module and external GPS antenna|
Is this product plug and play? Do I need to program or code my Mercedes-Benz? Do I need to buy external GPS antenna? Can I still check the original car info as the OEM screen?
Yes, it is plug and play, it has the same plugs and harness as original Mercedes-Benz system, not need to cut wires when install. You do not need to program/code your car when installation. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original Mercedes-Benz car info as before.
Can I operate the original Mercedes-Benz interface via touhcscreen?
NO. You can only operate the original Mercedes-Benz interface via the command knob as before.
Can I operate the new navigaiton system interface via command knob?
Yes. You can operate the new navigation system interface via command knob.
How do I switch between the new Navigation system interface and the original Mercedes-Benz interface?
Please press “BACK” or "CLR(C)" command button for 3 seconds to switch between original Mercedes-Benz interface and new navigation system.
Why does it show "No signal" or blank screen when switch to original Mercedes-Benz interface?
Please check the LVDS port. Make sure you connect the LVDS plug (removed from the original Mercedes-Benz screen, not the end from the original head unit) to the "CAR-LVDS" port on the control box.
Different audio systems(Audio 20/Audio 50/NTG 4 and NTG 4.5) have different LVDS plugs.
Why there is no audio from new upgrade system?
1. Please check if there is AUX IN port, AMI port or USB port on your car, usually it is in the center armrest box or glove box on passenger side.
2. If it is AUX IN port on your car, please activate AUX mode, then switch to the upgrade ystem to get sound.
If it is AMI port on your car, you need to buy our AMI-AUX cord and plug in the AMI port, then you will see the AUX audio option, activate AUX mode, then switch to the upgrade system to get sound.
Why does the Sirius/XM radio, CD, original car computer info and factory camera does not display?
Please check the fiber optics plug, you need to move it from the original connector to new connector we provided.