Mercedes Benz E-Class (W211)/CLS-Class (W219)/G-Class (W463) radio upgrade Carplay (Free Backup Camera)
This aftermarket navigation system is specially designed to upgrade Mercedes-Benz CLS(W219)/E(W211)/G(W463) factory radio. It has the same harness and plug as original radio, totally plug and play when install. After install this new unit, you will get an intelligent entertainment system with Touchscreen/Navigation/FM/AM/USB/SD/WiFi/AUX-IN/Bluetooth phone call/Bluetooth music/DVD playback/DAB+(device is optional)/rear view camera(device is optional)/Apple CarPlay(device is optional)/TV(device is optional)/OBD(device is optional)/Google Play etc.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class W219 (CLS350/CLS500/CLS55) 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Mercedes-Benz E-Class W211 (E200/E220/E240/E270/E280) 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Mercedes-Benz G-Class W463 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- NOTE: If you have any of the above 2 head units (NTG1 Comand APS or NTG1 Audio 50 APS) then your speaker system will be powered by a fiber optic (MOST) amplifier in the rear of the vehicle. Head units which are run by MOST will have a pair of orange plastic fiber-optic cables on the rear and no speaker outputs. The majority of cables such as speaker wires, power wires and the radio antenna are found in the rear of the car at the original amplifier. This means that to integrate this aftermarket unit with the car you must run an extension kit to the speaker/power wires in the rear. Installations requiring the extension are more time consuming than for cars that do not require it, however it is still relatively straight forward. The extension kit is optional, please add it from the drop-box. Check more info about the Extension cord for Mercedes-Benz aftermarket head unit. Note that only four car speakers work after install this kit.
- NOTE If you have the NTG1 Audio 20 APS/NTG2.5 Comand APS/NTG2.5 Audio 20/50 APS as shown in above photo WITHOUT external Harmon/Kardon fiber optic audio system in your Mercedes-Benz then this aftermarket head unit will be a direct plug-and-play replacement using the short wiring adapter lead provided.
- If you have the NTG1 Audio 20 APS/NTG2.5 Comand APS/NTG2.5 Audio 20/50 APS as shown in above photo WITH external Harmon/Kardon fiber optic audio system in your Mercedes-Benz then this aftermarket head unit will be a direct plug-and-play replacement using the short wiring adapter lead provided. But you also need the Fiber Optic(MOST) adapter for Mercedes-Benz. The adapter is optional, please add it from the drop-box. It remains the original Harmon/Kardon audio system, ALL car speakers work as before. Check more info about the Fiber Optic(MOST) adapter for Mercedes-Benz.
- Please send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) and VIN of your car to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not sure about fitness. We will check what items you need to buy for your car.
- The perfect Android OEM In-Car Entertainment Navigation + Multimedia Player with Digital Touch Screen; it makes you feel at home while driving on the road. From Communication - Entertainment - GPS Navigation, Hands-free phone calls and many more. TFT LCD wide-screen display provides information for whatever source you are watching or listening to, with USB, and also compatible with multiple formats including JPEG, DivX Mpeg3, Mpeg4 and so on. Purchase this excellent OEM In-Car Entertainment Navigation and enjoy your time in your car more.