Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class (X204) 2008-2015 Autoradio GPS Aftermarket Android Head Unit Navigation Car Stereo (Free Backup Camera)
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class (X204) radio upgrade system has a 7 inch TFT touchscreen, it is specially designed to upgrade Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class (X204) radio system. It's totally plug and play, no need to cut wire. The new 7 inch screen retains factory Mercedes-Benz radio's computer info, Bluetooth info and all other info which displays on original screen. When you keep press "C/CLR" button, it changes to the upgrade system with navigaiton, SD/USB music/video, backup camera(optional), digital TV(optional), Front in dash camera(optional), Apple CarPlay(optional), Android Auto(optional), Google play store etc. You can also install other Android apps you want, for example Gmail, Yotube, Spotify, Waze etc.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class (X204) 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Note above year range is for your reference only. Please send email@example.com a photo of the dashboard(radio system) of your vehicle if you are not sure about the compatibility. We will check and recommend a suitable product.
1. You can use the original command knob and touchscreen to operate the new upgrade system.
You can use the original command knob to operate the original Mercedes-Benz NTG system. The touchscreen does not operate the original Mercedes-Benz NTG system.
2. Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class (X204) has different NTG system cause the LVDS port and software are different. The NTG 4.0 has 10 pin LVDS connection port and NTG 4.5/4.7 has 4 pin LVDS connection port. And the software are totally different. Please choose the correct NTG system of your car when place the order. If you are not sure what NTG system it is on your car, then please send the VIN and a photo of radio operation panel to info@sigmacarstereo, we will help you to check it.
3. Please check the media port in glove box on passenger side or arm rest.
If your car equips with 3.5mm AUX IN port, then our product send audio to the car via AUX port directly.
If your car equips with MI(Media Interface) port in the glove box/arm rest, please add AMI-AUX cord.
Installation photo FYI:
Is this product plug and play? Do I need to program or code my Mercedes-Benz? Do I need to buy external GPS antenna? Can I still check the original car info as the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is plug and play, it has the same plugs and harness as original Mercedes-Benz system, not need to cut wires when install. You do not need to program/code your car when installation. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original Mercedes-Benz car info as before.
Can I operate the original Mercedes-Benz interface via touhcscreen?
Answer: NO. You can only operate the original Mercedes-Benz NTG system via the command knob as before.
Can I operate the new navigaiton system interface via command knob?
Answer: Yes. You can operate the new upgrade system via command knob.
How do I switch between the new Navigation system interface and the original Mercedes-Benz interface?
Answer: Please press “BACK” command button for 3 seconds to switch between original Mercedes-Benz interface and new navigation system.
Why does it show "No signal" or blank screen when switch to original Mercedes-Benz interface?
Answer: Please check the LVDS port. Make sure you connect the LVDS plug (removed from the original Mercedes-Benz screen, not the end from the original head unit) to the "CAR-LVDS" port on the control box.
Why there is no audio from new upgrade system?
1. Please check if there is AUX IN port, AMI port or USB port on your car, usually it is in the center armrest box or glove box on passenger side.
2. If it is AUX IN port(NTG 4.0/4.5/4.7) on your car, please activate AUX mode, then switch to the upgrade ystem to get sound.
If it is AMI port(NTG 4.0/4.5/4.7) on your car, you need to buy our AMI-AUX cord and plug in the AMI port, then you will see the AUX audio option, activate AUX mode, then switch to the upgrade system to get sound.
Why does the Sirius/XM radio, CD, original car computer info and factory camera does not display?
Answer: Please check the fiber optics plug, you need to move it from the original connector to new connector we provided.