Saturn Outlook/Vue 2008-2012 radio upgrade Aftermarket Android Head Unit Navigation Car Stereo
Aftermarket Saturn GPS Navigation Head Unit is specially designed to replace Saturn Outlook/Vue 2008-2012 factory standard radio(No navigation) system. It has the same plugs and harness as original radio, totally plug and play. Support original BOSE sound system and steering wheel control.
Saturn Outlook 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Saturn Vue 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not sure about fitness.
1. The radio is a snap to install in your Saturn. Simply remove the plastic bezel surrounding the radio, unscren the factory radio, and screw this one in it's place. The factory wiring harness plugs into the new radio's harness, and it comes with an external speaker that you plug-in and leave behind the dash for the turn signals and warning beeps and sounds. (Note, some customers think that the speaker is too loud. To quiet the sound, use tape to cover most of the speaker.)
2. The original On-Star system will be invalid after install this head unit.
3. This radio is not compatible with the factory backup camera, please install an aftermarker backup camera instead.
4. If your car equips with roof monitor, then it will not display DVD video after install this radio.
5. This product only fits for vehicles come with the left radios as shown in below photo. Please DO NOT buy if your vehicle has the right radios as shown in below photo.
|Operating system||Android 10|
|CPU||64-Bit 8-Core Cortex-A53 1.5GHz|
|Display||7" 1024*600 Capacitive Touch Screen|
|SD card||Two micro sd card slots|
|USB port||Two USB ports|
|Amplifier||Built-in 4*45W DSP sound amplifier|
|Audio Output||Front left, Front right, Rear left, Rear right and Subwoofer(RCA port)|
|Audio/Video Input||Left/Right Audio and video input(RCA port)|
|Camera Input||One camera input(RCA port)|
|GPS receiver||Built-in GPS module and external GPS antenna|