VW Touareg 2003-2010 Autoradio GPS Aftermarket Android Head Unit Navigation Car Stereo (Free Backup Camera)
Android OS aftermarket head unit for VW Touareg. After upgrade the original head unit to this new unit, you will get an intelligent entertainment system with Touchscreen/Navigation/FM/AM/Bluetooth hands free phone call/Bluetooth music/DVD playback/USB/SD/AUX-IN/Mirrorlink/WiFi/Backup camera(camera is optional)/TV(tv tuner is optional)/DAB+(tuner is optional)/TPMS(TPMS unit is optional)/Front In-Dash camera(camera is optional)/Apple CarPlay(optional)/Android Auto(optional) and Google Play store etc.
VW Touareg 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) of your vehicle to email@example.com to verify the fitness if you are not sure about fitness.
1. This product is compatible with VW Touareg 2003-2010 with base radio, RNS 510 and MFD RNS 2 DVD head unit. It is NOT compatible with MFD RNS 2 radio.
2. Steering wheel control buttons(or only vol+/- buttons work) may not work due to your car equips with 1.6 CANBUS system(there is no way to check what CANBUS version it is on your car), please kindly know this before place the order!
3. The factory backup camera will not work with our radio. Please buy our aftermarket backup camera for Touareg instead.
If you are still not sure about the radio system on your vehicle, please send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to our email firstname.lastname@example.org , we will check and advise!
|Operating system||Android 10|
|CPU||64-Bit 8-Core Cortex-A53 1.5GHz|
|Display||7" 1024*600 Capacitive Touch Screen|
|SD card||Two micro sd card slots|
|USB port||Two USB ports|
|Amplifier||Built-in 4*45W sound amplifier|
|Audio Output||Front left, Front right, Rear left, Rear right and Subwoofer(RCA port)|
|Audio/Video Input||Left/Right audio and video input(RCA port)|
|Camera Input||One camera input(RCA port)|
|Microphone||Internal(external mic is optional)|
|GPS receiver||Built-in GPS module and external GPS antenna|
FAQ: This head unit is totally plug and play, it has the same plug and harness as original radio. But you guys may still have some questions refer to installation.
1. Why the radio reception is bad?
Answer: You need to power the radio booster to make it work. The radio booster adapter is sold separately: Fakra(Z) to DIN(m) with Booster radio antenna adapter
2. Where should I mount the GPS antenna?
Answer: You can mount the GPS antenna on the middle or right top corner of the dashboard.
3. Where should I mount the external Microphone?
Answer: Our radio has internal microphone, usually you do not need to install the external microphone. But it also comes with external microphone, if you think the internal microphone sound quality is not good. You can mount the external mMicrophone on the A-pillar and near your head to get good voice call quality.
4. Where should I mount the USB/iPod/WiFi cables?
Answer: You can mount the cables in the middle storage box or passenger storage box.
5. How can I install the back up camera?
Answer: Please check this link: Touareg Back up camera
6. There is no enough room for the harness and cause the radio popup the dashboard?
Answer: Please cut the plastic parts as shown in below photo. Then there will be enough room behind the radio allows you to clear up the harness. These plastic are unused, you can even restore the factory radio after they are cut.