GMC Series 2008-2012 radio upgrade Aftermarket Android Head Unit Navigation Car Stereo (Free Backup Camera)
Aftermarket GMC GPS Navigation Head Unit is specially designed to replace GMC Acadia/Savana/Sierra/Yukon factory standard radio(No navigation) system. It has the same plugs and harness as the original radio, totally plug and play. Supports factory BOSE amplifier and steering wheel control.
GMC Acadia 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
GMC Savana 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
GMC Sierra 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
GMC Yukon 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to email@example.com if you are not sure about fitness.
1. The radio is a snap to install in your GMC. Simply remove the plastic bezel surrounding the radio, unscrew the factory radio, and screw this one in its place. The factory wiring harness plugs into the new radio's harness, and it comes with an external speaker that you plug in and leave behind the dash for the turn signals and warning beeps and sounds. (Note, some customers think that the speaker is too loud. To quiet the sound, use tape to cover most of the speaker.)
2. The original On-Star system will be invalid after installing this head unit.
3. This radio is not compatible with the factory backup camera, please install an aftermarket backup camera instead.
4. If your car equips with a roof monitor, then it will not display DVD video after installing this radio.
5. This product only fits vehicles that come with the left radio as shown in the below photo. Please DO NOT buy if your vehicle has the right radio as shown in the below photo.
|Operating system||Android 10|
|CPU||64-Bit 8-Core Cortex-A53 1.5GHz|
|Display||7" 1024*600 Capacitive Touch Screen|
|SD card||Two micro sd card slots|
|USB port||Two USB ports|
|Amplifier||Built-in 4*45W DSP sound amplifier|
|Audio Output||Front left, Front right, Rear left, Rear right and Subwoofer(RCA port)|
|Audio/Video Input||Left/Right Audio and video input(RCA port)|
|Camera Input||One camera input(RCA port)|
|GPS receiver||Built-in GPS module and external GPS antenna|