BMW Z4 E89 2009-2016 Aftermarket radio upgrade Carstereo Carplay dab (Free Backup Camera)
BMW aftermarket GPS navigation head unit has a 10.25-inch touchscreen, it is specially designed to upgrade the stock radio system on BMW Z4(E89) 2009-2016 with the original CIC system(has factory screen and iDrive installed) or with a storage box on the dashboard(no factory installed screen and no iDrive knob), plug and play, no need to cut wires, free GPS navigation map preloaded for your country. It supports the original car information, iDrive operation, and steering wheel buttons control.
- Compatible with both iPhone and Android phones (connect via Bluetooth, play music, or make calls)
- Compatible with a Steering wheel control
- Compatible with BMW canbus car information (built-in canbus decoder included)
- Compatible with original BMW reversing camera (if any)
- Compatible with BMW fiber optic amplifier
- Free GPS Navigation maps included
- Download applications from Android PlayStore
- At PlayStore use your Google account to download google maps, NetFlix, Spotify, Whatsapp, youtube, Facebook, etc.
- Built-in WiFi and 4G LTE (for sim card) for connecting internet.
- USB/SD slots to play Music/Video/movies 128/64 supported.
- Apple carplay and Android auto-ready (can be added from options)
- Plug and Play, no wire cutting, no coding needed. no need to buy anything extra (all included)
- 5-star Trustpilot reviews, to read our customers reviews link click here
BMW Z4 (E89) 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Please send us your VIN and a picture of the dashboard of your BMW Z4 E89 to our email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm compatibility.
Android Version: 12.0 (genuine specs). Only in 6/128 and 8/256 specs models
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) and VIN of your car to email@example.com if you are not sure about compatibility.
1. BMW Z4 (E89) has three different dashboards, (1) with a screen, (2) with a storage box, and (3) without a storage box(no screen). Our product only fits BMW Z4(E89) with a (1) factory screen or (2) storage box.
If there is no factory screen or storage on the dashboard, then there is no way to install this product.
2. You can still operate the new menu via a factory iDrive knob if your BMW Z4 (E89) equips with a factory screen installed and an iDrive knob.
3. If there is a storage box on the dashboard of your BMW Z4(E89), then your car does not equip with the factory iDrive knobs either. And you can add our aftermarket iDrive knob.
4. The screen is fixed, it does not flip down.
5. To install this product, your BMW Z4 (E89) must have an AUX IN port 6FL to get sound. If there is NO AUX IN port on your car, please DO NOT buy this product.
How do I know what system it is on my BMW?
|Operating system||Android 12 (6/128, 8/256) Android 12 (Genuine Specs) 4/64|
|Display||10.25-inch, resolutions 1920 by 720|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8-core 2.0GHz|
|Memory||4GB(6GB and 8GB optional)|
|Storage||64GB(128GB 256GB optional)|
|SD/TF card||One 3.0 card slot(Max 128GB)|
|USB port||USB 3.0 ports(Max 64GB)|
|Video play||MP4, AVI, RMVB, FLV, MKV 4K, H.264(AVC),H.265(HEVC) etc.|
|Video input||One video input(RCA port)(optional)|
|Camera input||One camera video input(RCA port)|
|Microphone||Internal & External Microphone(optional)|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 module|
|Audio IC||RK616(Built in Core module)|
|GPS receiver||External GPS antenna(include)|
Frequently asked questions:
Is this product plug-and-play? Do I need to program or code my BMW? Do I need to buy an external GPS antenna? Can I still check the car info on the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is plug-and-play, it has the same plugs and harness as the original BMW system. You do not need to program your car when installing. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original BMW car computer info as before.
How do I switch the new Android system to the original BMW CIC interface?
Answer: Please tap the “Car-info” icon on the home screen OR hold press (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive to switch to the original CIC interface.
How do I switch the original BMW CIC interface to the new Android system?
Answer: Please tap the screen or hold the (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive.
Why does it show “No signal” when tapping“Car-info” or switching back to the original BMW interface?
Answer: Please check the LVDS port. Make sure you connect the LVDS plug (removed from the OEM screen) to the new screen.
Why is there no audio from the new Android system?
A. Please check the AUX-IN cord. Make sure it is plugged in the AUX-IN port on your car.
B. And also you need to activate the AUX-IN function.
CD/Entertainment/External devices/External audio input (AUX front)/activate.
Why does the Sirius/XM radio, original car computer info and factory camera does not display? Why does the AUX-IN volume stucks on zero and not adjustable?
Answer: Please check the fiber optics plug, you need to move it from the original connector to the new connector we provided.