BMW 3/5/6 Series 2003-2013 Autoradio GPS Aftermarket Android Head Unit Navigation Car Stereo (Free Backup Camera)
Aftermarket GPS Navigation Head Unit is specially designed to replace BMW 5 Series(E60/E61)/6 Series(E63/E64)/M5/3 Series(E90/E91/E92/E93) factory LCD screen unit. It has the same plug and harness as the factory head unit, plug-and play. This head unit only replaces the original LCD screen unit and retains the factory FM/CD/Sirius unit, so ALL the original BMW car computer/CD/FM/AM/Sirius/XM will still work as before.
BMW 5 Series (E60/E61) 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 CCC/CIC system with OEM 6.5"/8" screen
BMW 6 Series (E63/E64) 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 CCC/CIC system with OEM 6.5"/8" screen
BMW M5 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 CCC/CIC system with OEM 6.5"/8" screen
BMW 3 Series E90/E91/E92/E93/M3(2004-2013) CCC/CIC system with OEM 8.8" screen
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not sure about compatibility.
Android Version: 12.0 (genuine specs).
- Compatible with both iPhone and Android phones (connect via Bluetooth, play music or make calls)
- Compatible with a Steering wheel control
- Compatible with BMW canbus car information (built-in canbus decoder included)
- Compatible with original BMW reversing camera (if any)
- Compatible with BMW fiber optic amplifier
- Free GPS Navigation maps included
- Download applications from Android PlayStore
- At PlayStore use your Google account to download google maps, Netflix, Spotify, WhatsApp, youtube, Facebook, etc.
- Built-in WiFi and 4G LTE (for sim card) for connecting internet.
- USB/SD slots to play Music/Video/movies 128/64 supported.
- Apple carplay and Android auto-ready (can be added from options)
- Plug and Play, no wire cutting, no coding needed. no need to buy anything extra (all included)
- 5-star Trustpilot reviews, to read our customer's reviews link click here
How do I know what system it is on my BMW?
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to email@example.com if you are not sure about fitness.
Which iDrive system do I have, CCC, CIC, or NBT? Click here to find out.
For BMW E60/E61/E63/E64/M5/E90/E91/E92/E93 with/without AUX audio input function, the accessories are different.
1. If your car has an AUX-IN port, then the radio upgrade system sends the audio signal to the OEM BMW head unit through the AUX-IN port. You don't need to buy anything else to make it work. All necessary accessories are included.
2. If your car does not have an AUX-IN port, then there are two solutions:
A. Install this FM transmitter The radio upgrade system sends the audio signal to the OEM BMW head unit through FM. But the FM transmitter sound quality is not that good, since it transfers the audio through FM Channel, sometimes the sound interferes
B. Use this AUX IN activator to activate the AUX IN feature on your car: AUX Activator, We highly recommend this device since the sound quality is much better than the FM transmitter.
|Operating system||Android 12(Genuine Specs)|
|Display||8.8-inch, resolutions 1280 by 480|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8-core 2.0GHz|
|SD/TF card||One 3.0 card slot(Max 128GB)|
|USB port||USB 3.0 ports(Max 64GB)|
|Video play||MP4, AVI, RMVB, FLV, MKV 4K, H.264(AVC),H.265(HEVC) etc.|
|Video input||One video input(RCA port)(optional)|
|Camera input||One camera video input(RCA port)|
|Microphone||Internal & External Microphone(optional)|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 module|
|Audio IC||RK616(Built in Core module)|
|GPS receiver||External GPS antenna(include)|
If your car has CIC system please check another product click here
Is this product plug-and-play? Do I need to program or code my BMW? Do I need to buy an external GPS antenna? Can I still check the car info on the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is totally plug-and-play, it has the same plugs and harness as the original BMW system. You do not need to program your car when installation, totally plug and play. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original BMW car info as before.
How do I switch the new Android system to the original BMW CCC/CIC/NBT/EVO interface?
Answer: Please tap the “Car-info” icon on the home screen OR long press (3 seconds) the MENU button on iDrive to switch to the original CCC/CIC/NBT/EVO interface.
How do I switch the original BMW CCC/CIC/NBT/EVO interface to the new Android system?
Answer: Please tap the screen or long press (3 seconds) the MENU button on iDrive.
Why it shows “No signal” when tapping “Car-info” or switching back to the original BMW interface?
Answer: Please check the LVDS port. Make sure you connect the LVDS plug (removed from the OEM screen) to the new screen.
Different systems have different LVDS plugs.
Why there is no audio from the new Android system?
A. Please check the AUX-IN cord. Make sure it is plugged into the AUX-IN port on your car.
B. And also you need to activate the AUX-IN function.
CD/Entertainment/External devices/External audio input (AUX front)/activate.
Why do the Sirius/XM radio, original car computer info, and factory camera not display? Why does the AUX-IN volume stick on zero and is not adjustable?
Answer: Please check the fiber optics plug, you need to move it from the original connector to the new connector we provided.
My car has a factory backup camera, why it does not display when reverse the car?
Answer: Please check the Settings/system setting/Rear camera type. Make sure the "Original camera" option is activated.