Mercedes-Benz SL Class R230 2005-2012 aftermarket Radio Upgrade touch screen with wireless Apple carplay backup camera (Free Backup Camera)
The aftermarket navigation system is specially designed to replace Mercedes-Benz SL-Class(R230) 2005-2012 factory radio. It has the same harness and plugs as the original radio. After installing this new unit, you will get an intelligent entertainment system with Touchscreen/Navigation/FM/AM/USB/Wi-Fi/AUX-IN/Bluetooth phone call/Bluetooth music/DAB+(tuner is optional)/Apple CarPlay/Android Auto(optional)/TV(tuner is optional)/OBD adapter(the device is optional)/Google Play, etc.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class(R230) 2005, 2006,2007,2008,2009,2010, 2011, 2012
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to email@example.com if you are unsure about compatibility.
Android Version: 12(Genuine specs)
1. This product is compatible with the factory rearview camera.
2. This product does not work with the OEM 6-CD changer, but our product supports USB music/video, you do not need the old 6-CD changer anymore.
3. This product does not have Sirius/XM/HD radio feature.
4. If your car has the Audio 30 radio or Bosch command 2.0 radio, then you need another radio, link click here
5. You will lose two cup holders, to see the photo click here
Not recommended if you have NTG 1 Comand APS. You need to splice the MOST adapter cables and connect them manually.
5. If your car has the NTG 1 Command APS radio, then your speaker system will be powered by a fiber optic (MOST) amplifier in the rear of the vehicle. Head units that are run by MOST will have a pair of orange plastic fiber-optic cables on the rear and no speaker outputs. The majority of cables such as speaker wires, power wires, and the radio antenna are found in the rear of the car at the original amplifier. This means that to integrate this aftermarket unit with the car you must run an extension kit to the speaker/power wires in the rear. Installations requiring the extension are more time-consuming than cars that do not require it, however, it is still relatively straightforward. Note that only four car speakers work after installing this kit. The extension kit is optional, please add it from the drop-box. Check more info about the Extension cord for the Mercedes-Benz aftermarket head unit link click here
6. If you have the NTG2.5 Comand APS WITHOUT external Harmon/Kardon fiber optic audio system in your Mercedes-Benz then this aftermarket head unit will be a direct plug-and-play replacement using the short wiring adapter lead provided.
7. If you have the NTG2.5 Comand APS WITH an external Harmon/Kardon fiber optic audio system in your Mercedes-Benz then this aftermarket head unit will be a direct plug-and-play replacement using the short wiring adapter lead provided. But you also need the Fiber Optic(MOST) adapter for Mercedes-Benz. The adapter is optional, please add it from the drop-box. It will retain the original Harmon/Kardon audio system, ALL car speakers will work as before. Check more info about the Fiber Optic(MOST) adapter for Mercedes-Benz: Link click here
If you do not know whether you need the extension cable or the MOST fiber optic adapter or not, please send the VIN and a photo of the existing dashboard of your car to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you to check.
Compatible Stock radios FYI:
Installation photo FYI
|Operating system||Android 12|
|CPU||64-Bit 8-Core Cortex-A53 1.5GHz|
|Display||9" 1024*600 Capacitive Touch Screen|
|SD card||Two micro sd card slots for music and videos|
|USB port||Two USB ports for music and videos|
|Amplifier||Built-in 4*45W DSP sound amplifier|
|Audio Output||Front left, Front right, Rear left, Rear right, and Subwoofer(RCA port)|
|Audio/Video Input||Left/Right Audio and video input(RCA port)|
|Camera Input||One camera input(RCA port)|
|GPS receiver||Built-in GPS module and external GPS antenna|
- Does the radio use the existing Mercedes GPS cable and connector?
No. You need to use the GPS antenna that comes with the radio. Because the factory GPS antenna is mounted in the trunk, not behind the front radio.
- I know what RDS is, but what does "Supports RDS" on your website mean?
It has an RDS feature ready. But the RDS feature only works in Europe countries, the USA does not have this feature.
- Does the radio connect to the existing AM/FM antenna cable and connector?
No. You need to install an external AM/FM antenna. Because the factory AM/AM antenna is mounted in the trunk, not behind the front radio. For example, this click here