BMW 1 Series E81/E82/E87/E88 Aftermarket radio upgrade 10.25 Screen Carstereo Carplay dab (Free Backup Camera)
BMW aftermarket navigation head unit has a 10.25-inch touchscreen, it is specially designed to upgrade the stock radio system on BMW 1 Series(E81/E82/E87/E88) which has a storage box or factory screen on the dashboard, totally plug and play, no need to cut wires, free GPS navigation maps preloaded for your country.
Android Version: 12.0 (genuine specs).
- Compatible with both iPhone and Android phones (connect via Bluetooth, play music or make calls)
- Compatible with a Steering wheel control
- Compatible with BMW canbus car information (built-in canbus decoder included)
- Compatible with original BMW reversing camera (if any)
- Compatible with BMW fiber optic amplifier
- Free GPS Navigation maps included
- Download applications from Android PlayStore
- At PlayStore use your Google account to download google maps, Netflix, Spotify, WhatsApp, Youtube, Facebook, etc.
- Built-in WiFi and 4G LTE (for sim card) for connecting internet.
- USB/SD slots to play Music/Video/movies 128/64 supported.
- Apple carplay and Android auto-ready (can be added from options)
- Plug and Play, no wire cutting, no coding needed. no need to buy anything extra (all included)
- 5-star Trustpilot reviews, to read our customer's reviews link click here
BMW 1 Series (E81/E82/E87/E88) 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard (radio system) to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure about the compatibility.
Which iDrive system do I have, CCC, CIC, or NBT? Click here to find out.
1. If your car has an AUX-IN port (6FL USB-/Audio Interface), then our product sends the audio signal to the OEM head unit via the AUX-IN port. You don't need to buy anything else to make it work. All necessary accessories are included.
2. If your car does not have an AUX-IN port, then you need to add this FM transmitter to send the audio to the OEM head unit.
3. This product can replace the OEM 6.5-inch, 8.8 inches, OR storage box on the dashboard.
4. This product fits both left-hand drive and right-hand drive.
5. If you have added an iDrive controller from the options, Please provide a photo of the cup holder between the front seats so that we can verify the fitness of iDrive.
6. We also have another model 8820 which does not require cutting and trimming the dashboard.
How do I know what system it is on my BMW? See below
Original radio system:
It can be installed in the below dashboard but will need to cut the top part.
If your car has a factory screen and iDrive knob as shown in the left photo above, then you can control the menus of the new interface via the factory iDrive knob. If there is a storage box on the top of the screen and there is no iDrive knob on your car, then you can choose our aftermarket iDrive knob as shown in the right photo above.
4GB(Ram)/64GB(Rom) has Android 12
6GB(Ram)/128GB(Rom) has Android 12
|Processor||4GB(Ram)/64GB(ROM) has Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 8-core 1.8GHz
6GB(Ram)/128GB(ROM) has Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 8-core 2.0GHz
|Display||10.25-inch resolutions 1920 by 720|
|SD/TF card||One 3.0 card slot(Max 128GB) for music/videos|
|USB port||USB 3.0 ports(Max 64GB) for music/videos|
|Video play||MP4, AVI, RMVB, FLV, MKV 4K, H.264(AVC),H.265(HEVC) etc.|
|Video input||One video input(RCA port)(optional)|
|Camera input||One camera video input(RCA port)|
|Microphone||Internal & External Microphone(optional)|
|Bluetooth||4GB(Ram)/64GB(Rom) has Bluetooth 4.1 module
6GB(Ram)/128GB(Rom) has Bluetooth 5.0 module
|Audio IC||RK616(Built-in Core module)|
|GPS receiver||External GPS antenna(include)|
Installation instruction Wiring diagram
Frequently asked questions:
Is this product plug and play? Do I need to program or code my BMW? Do I need to buy external GPS antenna? Can I still check the car info as the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is totally plug and play, it has the same plugs and harness as original BMW system. You do not need to program your car when installation, totally plug and play. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original BMW car info as before.
How do I switch the new Android system to the original BMW CCC/CIC interface?
Answer: Please tap “Car-info” icon on the home screen OR long press (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive to switch to original CCC/CIC interface.
How do I switch the original BMW CCC/CIC interface to new Android system?
Answer: Please tap the screen or long press (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive.
Why it shows “No signal” when tap “Car-info” or switch back to original BMW interface?
Answer: Please check the LVDS port. Make sure you connect the LVDS plug (removed from the OEM screen) to the new screen.
Different systems have different LVDS plugs.
Why there is no audio from new Android system?
A. Please check the AUX-IN cord. Make sure it is plugged in the AUX-IN port on your car.
B. And also you need to activate AUX-IN function.
CD/Entertainment/External devices/External audio input (AUX front)/activate.
Why does the Sirius/XM radio, original car computer info and factory camera does not display? Why does the AUX-IN volume stucks on zero and not adjustable?
Answer: Please check the fiber optics plug, you need to move it from the original connector to new connector we provided.
My car has factory backup camera, why it does not display when reverse the car?
Answer: Please check the Settings/system setting/Rear camera type. Make sure the "Original camera" option is activated.